Student Visa


Home: Student Visa STUDENT VISA Before applying for a Student Visa you first need to be accepted for full-time study in Australia.   The course needs to be a registered course or part of a registered course. A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider … Read more

Stainlessteel TIG Welder


Home Stainlessteel TIG Welder by Perez Patrick (Fance Cognac) Ive been working for several years in the cognac industry and i would like to live in perth. The world crisis hasn’t touched our jobs and our skills are very usefull here in France but I guess that the climate and life is … Read more

Skilled Visa


Home: Tier2 current page THE AUSTRALIAN SKILLED VISA General Skilled Migration Programme Earlier this year the Australian Government made changes to the intake of skilled migrants for the 09/10 program, slashing the number of skilled migrant intake down to 108,100. Need a Skilled visa? Click here for advice. The General Skilled Migration … Read more